Monday, July 23, 2007

A Vision in Red Silk

I was very excited this morning when I received an email from Gina. Attached were some "baby" photos of my silk girdle. It looks absolutely gorgeous. I have no doubt that this piece will be an heirloom someday.

The flash has illuminated the silk with a vermilion cast. This silk is actually more like an iron-rich blood red (has a bluish hint).

I was so ecstatic about the girdle, that I just had to share.

If you missed my previous post about the girdle please check out: Habit Forming

3 comments:

Machteld said...

Wow, a red silk girdle by Gina!! It's beautiful!

Jenn said...

No doubt, the lady has mad skills! I can't wait to see it when it is complete. Now if I can just get all the details and quotes in on the buckle that will adorn it.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.