Monday, July 9, 2007

Malaise


I
should have known it would happen. For the past week, I've been in a "blue funk" or malaise. I suppose it could be a minor "mid-life" or just a build up of little things. But it has brought me here. Chicken Soup for the soul is a insufficient, flavorless meal, especially when you have the "blahs".

A vacation...HAH...I laugh at the notion of a vacation, besides, I took last week off and right about then, the cloud of malaise descended. I know what started it, but just couldn't shake it.

  • The side saddle fitting not going my way left me in a down mood.
  • My farrier is MIA in the general sense, not in the actual battlefield sense.
  • My gold work kit hasn't arrived and I'd really like to get started on my embroidery project
  • My saddle and tack project is on hold.
  • Had an unpleasant meeting at work; just before vacation.
I'm in a holding pattern for too many things; so it's snowballing. This is my recipe for "the blues". Don't mean to trouble readers, just venting.

No comments: