Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Wow...it's been awhile

It's been an exceptionally busy September for me and I've been remiss in blogging about it.

The weekend of September 1st, we had our usual museum show followed by some filming for a museum project.

September 8th, I can't recall, it was something of a blur.

September 16th, we were working on a video project with the students of WPI and the Higgins. It was an equestrian shoot, so it was very busy to say the least...and I'll have to remind the students that I'm still waiting for those photos that they dangled in front of me.

September 21, I was transporting horses for a charity event. We put up a tent in the dark...on a slope. Not fun and certainly NOT recommended.

September 22, was a charity Medieval Faire for Miracles in Motion in Keene NH. It was fun and interesting. The horses had a good time. My wallet didn't...but it was for a good cause; a therapeutic riding center.

September 29...hmmm... another weekend that's relatively blurry. Oh, I remember now, Bob and I played tour guide for the Richard III AGM. We were invited to a lovely lunch and caught up with some old friends.

October 6, our monthly Higgins show.

This week, it's just playing house. Chores and such. The leaves are falling and I have a lot of raking to do. Bob and I decided that we were taking October off.

We were hoping to partake in the first World Invitational Joust in California, but our wallet was drained in September. We're hoping that we'll make the next one in April 2008. It should be great.

Update: Belt buckle

I won't get it until near the end of the year. I'm bummed. I was hoping to get it before the Euro goes up.

No comments: