Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Side Saddle Fitting

Looking forward to having Sue and Gail up to do a saddle fitting and a lesson. I'm sure that Normandie won't appreciate having a "ladies" saddle on him, but we'll see. There are a few candidates and hopefully I will walk away with a saddle so that I can pick up my side saddle riding where I left off. I think we're trying a few models on him. Sue thinks that the STEELE "ENGLISH PLEASURE" will be the one. I can't recall if we're trying a Circle R on him. I'll be sure to have some pictures taken of the process. This is very exciting.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Murphy's Law in action. The saddle fitting has been delayed. The instructor's horse had an abscess that was starting to come to the surface of his face and didn't want to leave him - completely understandable.

So, we rescheduled for Memorial Day (in the US) weekend.