Tuesday, September 11, 2007

In Memorium

Today marks the 6th anniversary of the terrorist attacks on World Trade Center in New York, the Pentagon, and Flight 93 which crashed in Shanksville PA.

Special thoughts go out to Carl "Max" Hammond's family. He was on Flight 175, and to Nick Bogdan's family. I did not know Nick personally, but he was part of a circle of friends that intersected with my circle of old high school friends. I believe he was in the North Tower and about to head home. My thoughts are with his wife, Dorothy, and their two children.

A red, white, and blue ribbon, faded a little from six years in the sun, still hangs from my review mirror, a tribute to those who should not be forgotten. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone, in every country, who was touched by that day.

Pax

No comments: